Opportunity via United Wardrobe
About the job
- We have three main frontends: native iOS app, native Android app and an AngularJS responsive web app. The Android app is the fastest growing frontend amongst them.
- We currently only use Java for the Android app, but we’re open to adding Kotlin if you’re interested. We support Jelly Bean (SDK 16) and later.
- You will be responsible for implementing new functionalities in the app. New features are A/B tested before being launched (data-driven product development). There are multiple team members familiar with Android development, but there is no specialised Android team. You’ll be the first step in the direction of a dedicated Android team!
What we have to offer
- Work on an innovative product that’s used by millions of users.
- Learn a lot. We move fast, so we’re used to making mistakes and learn!
- Competitive wage based on your relevant experience.
- Travel compensation from train station to train station, monthly compensation for bring-your-own-device or you get a company laptop (MacBook Pro).
- Free daily lunch together + our own bar for Friday afternoon drinks.
What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of experience as a developer
- Fast learner
- Comfortable with speaking English or English is your native language
- Comfortable with working in a young and dynamic team
- Comfortable with taking responsibility for the Android app
Apply at United Wardrobe