Business Developer (Oudebrugsteeg 9, 1012 JN Amsterdam)
Business students can also apply as an intern
Jugaad is a two-year-old tech start-up working in the field of predictive maintenance, and big-data analytics. We have an exciting team which processes the datasets in the back end and extracts business value and important insights for the customers. We are growing with respect to new and exciting projects. Hence, we are also growing as a team. We are looking for an exciting and likable person to join our team to develop and leverage our algorithms at customers, ranging from aerospace to FMCG industries. It is a great opportunity for somebody looking to bridge the gap between business and data analytics!
What are we looking for?
Skills and competencies:
- Willingness to express his creativity on our team
- Interested in learning by doing, and asking questions when in doubt and disagreement
- Lead or guide workshops at customers
- Understanding of (business) Innovation Canvas and other innovation tools
- Affinity to improve engineering processes
- Affinity with big data analytics and Industry 4.0
- 0 – 2 Year of experience
- Preferably a background in a combination of Innovation and Engineering.
- Entrepreneurial and calculated risk taker
- Willingness to learn and expand his horizons
- Interested in understanding the value of data for clients
- Proficient in English language and basic Dutch would be a plus
- Availability to work independently in a team, i.e. be able to express himself
- An ability to explain his work to the team of data-scientists and to manager
What do we offer?
- Free lunch, coffee, and a work-laptop
- Detailed experience of the limitations of AI today
- A competitive fixed salary, complemented with bonuses based on company targets and personal targets
- The possibility of representing Jugaad at conferences related to your topic in Europe
- A beautiful neighborhood in Amsterdam to work from with an exciting and young international team
- If internship: Possibility to have a permanent contract at the end of the internship